How to Pick the Best E Liquid
An electronic cigarette is best enjoyed when you have an e-liquid in a flavour that you like and a nicotine strength that quenches your nicotine craving. One of the best things about eliquids is that they can be enjoyed in a number of flavours; the choice is not limited to just a handful. Ardent vapers now take pleasure from the inexhaustible juices with varying nicotine strengths available to them.
They are available in varying potency, ranging from 0mg/ml to 54mg/ml. These vast strength levels make it easier for vapers to pick one in a desired potency. Individuals who are heavy smokers can try them with high nicotine strength, while light smokers can vape on e-liquids of lesser potency.
Though there is a wide range of nicotine based juice, there is no standardization for the varying concentrations in some countries. You will find nicotine concentration levels displayed on the bottles that you purchase. The nicotine concentration is typically printed as mg/ml or in percentage.
Since there is no standardization set for calculating the dosing levels, manufacturers determine their own levels. However, there are certain common guidelines that the industry follows.
A Look at Broad Nicotine Levels
Here is a list of the different nicotine-based e-liquids that you will find in stores and the potency that they signify:
- 0mg/ml – This means it has no nicotine and it contains only flavouring and (PG) Propylene Glycol and/or (VG) Vegetable Glycerin.
- 4mg/ml to 8mg/ml – it contains a fairly low concentration of nicotine and is ideal for light smokers.
- 10mg/ml to 14mg/ml – The nicotine content in these one is slightly higher and can be termed as mid strength.
- 16mg/ml to18mg/ml – Nicotine level in this juice is quite high.
- 24mg/ml to 54mg/ml – In these strengths contain extremely high concentrations of nicotine and would be extra-high strength.
The flavours you get range from tobacco and cigar to sugary and sweet and even fruity. Some e-liquids are developed to imitate actual cigarettes and are available in flavours similar to that of standard cigarettes.